Built to offer more of all that counts in everyday medical and dental infection control
Lexa offers versatile cycle program options for several loads guaranteed by the closed-door-drying process with HEPA filters and the use of fresh water for each cycle.
Higher Efficiency due to Higher capacity
Lexa comes with 4 large trays along with a unique rack providing larger loading surface and more loading options. Lexa also offers versatile program options for several loads in order to reduce overall cycle duration.
Incredible EfficiencyLarge chamber capacity of 7.4 gallons, short cycle times, and auto filling & draining capabilities.
Incredible FlexibilityLexa comes with 4 large trays along with a unique rack providing larger loading surface and more loading options.
Incredible ProtectionAutomatic digital cycle recording on USB stick.
Incredible SpeedLex offers versatile program options for several loads in order to reduce overall cycle duration.
Incredible UsabilityUser-friendly interface and high-end 4.3" color touchscreen for simple navigation to all sterilization option.
Incredible StandardsClosed-door vacuum-assisted drying for excellent load drying and single use water management.
Your Advantages at a Glance
- Automatic draining and filling options
- User-friendly interface and high-end color touchscreen for simple navigation to all sterilization options
- Customizable drying time
- Large capacity sterilizer chamber with unique tray and exclusive design
- Versatile sterilization program options with short cycle times
- Superior vacuum-assisted drying
- Meets stringent hygiene standards, including dynamic pulsed air removal, closed door drying and single-use water management
- Easy maintenance - Lexa does not require periodic execution of cleaning cycles
- Programmable cycle start
- Excellent Automatic digital cycle recording on USB stick
- User authentication and load release (optional)
- Barcode label printing (optional)