In stock! Usually ships within 24 hours.
- 1 New Mindray cPM 12 Patient Monitor- 1 New Battery- Additional accessories which vary based on the parameters of your monitor- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty on Unit
- High resolution 12" touchscreen displays
- Displays up to 7 waveforms
- Standard features include 3- or 5-lead ECG, NIBP, respiration, temperature, integrated recorder
- Nellcor OxiMax SpO2 available
- Multigas with O2
- Arrhythmia analysis with atrial fibrillation detection and QT/ QTc monitoring
- Extensive data storage capability for trend data, alarms, events, NIBP measurements and up to 48 hours of full disclosure
- Integrated HL7 and serial DIAP protocol interfaces
- Defibrillator synchronization
- Ergonomic carrying handle and multiple mounting solutions
Efficient, flexible care without compromise
Mindray cPM 12 patient monitors are an inspired result of ingenuity in the approach to delivering care in non-hospital settings. These monitors have a touchscreen display, easy touch function keys, an integrated 3-channel recorder, and parameters that meet your clinical needs: 3 or 5 lead ECG, SpO2, NIBP, respiration and temperature. The ergonomic and sturdy design of the cPM monitors supports ease of use in varied care settings and features multiple mounting options to choose from.
Extending beyond the device itself, both the cPM 12 include HL7 and serial DIAP communication protocols. Backed by a two year warranty, the cPM 12 monitors deliver flexible, efficient monitoring at an exceptional value.