In stock! Usually ships within 24 hours.
- 1 New Mindray cPM 8 Patient Monitor
- 1 New Battery
- Additional accessories which vary based on the parameters of your monitor
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty on Unit
- High resolution 8" touchscreen displays
- Displays up to 7 waveforms
- Standard features include 3- or 5-lead ECG, NIBP, respiration, temperature, integrated recorder
- Masimo SpO2
- Arrhythmia analysis with atrial fibrillation detection and QT/ QTc monitoring
- Extensive data storage capability for trend data, alarms, events, NIBP measurements and up to 48 hours of full disclosure
- Integrated HL7 and serial DIAP protocol interfaces
- Defibrillator synchronization
- Ergonomic carrying handle and multiple mounting solutions
- Connects to DSN and OMS Vision Software as well as many more medical software applications
Efficient, flexible care without compromise
Mindray cPM 8 patient monitors are an inspired result of ingenuity in the approach to delivering care in non-hospital settings. These monitors have a touchscreen display, easy touch function keys, an integrated 3-channel recorder, and parameters that meet your clinical needs: 3 or 5 lead ECG, Masimo SpO2, NIBP, respiration and temperature. The ergonomic and sturdy design of the cPM monitors supports ease of use in varied care settings and features multiple mounting options to choose from.
Extending beyond the device itself, both the cPM 8 include HL7 and serial DIAP communication protocols. Backed by a two year warranty, the cPM 8 monitors deliver flexible, efficient monitoring at an exceptional value.