No matter what field of medical or dental care you are in, the ability to monitor patients’ basic vital signs is invaluable. Vital sign monitoring can help guide diagnostics and treatment, verify that your patient is in a stable condition, and alert you to any potential crises or emergencies.
The best way to stay on top of patient vital signs is to ensure that you have the right equipment on hand. What makes for good vital sign monitoring? Accuracy and precision are key, as well as ease and efficiency for you and your staff. Other features, including portability, can also go a long way.
What are the Best Tools for Monitoring Patient Vital Signs?
As you consider the best vital sign monitoring equipment, there are countless options to choose from. To help guide your purchase, we are happy to present a few of our most popular tools.
1) Mindray ePM 10
With the Mindray ePM 10, versatility is the name of the game. This vital sign monitor is designed to provide a simple and intuitive user interface that translates across multiple care settings. For facilities that manage a steady flow of patients throughout the day, this compact and transportable monitor is incredibly functional.
A few of its top features include:
- An easy-to-master, smartphone-like interface.
- A plug-and-play module structure.
- Ability to access features with just two gestures.
- Compact, ergonomic design.
- Enhanced parameter functionality.
Consider whether the Mindray ePM 10 is the best fit for your facility.
2) Mindray ePM 12
The Mindray ePM 12 is made with versatility in mind. Offering an intuitive user interface and enhanced parameter functionality, this is a vital sign monitoring device that’s designed to fit multiple care environments.
- Its smartphone-like user interface offers access to 98 percent of all common monitoring functions.
- It can be used with minimal gestures, meaning caregivers spend less time seeking information and more time focusing on their patients.
- It has a compact, ergonomic design, ideal for healthcare settings that see a steady flow of patients throughout the day.
Get more information about the Mindray ePM 12 by checking out our catalog.
3) Mindray VS8
The Mindray VS8 is known for its multi-gesture, captive touchscreen display, providing caregivers with an easy-to-master user interface.
Some additional features include:
- An intuitive, smartphone-like navigation system.
- Spot check and continuous monitoring modes.
- A range of temperature options.
- Infographic pain scales, making it easy to document patient pain levels.
- Up to 30 customizable manual outputs, e.g., glucose, height, weight, and respiration.
- Easy Bluetooth connectivity.
You can find out more about the Mindray VS8 by checking out our inventory.
4) Mindray VS9
For a quick, easy, accurate, and non-invasive blood pressure check, the best option might be the Mindray VS9. Some of its features include:
- A multi-gesture, capacitive touchscreen display.
- An easy-to-use interface.
- Configurable workflows that can be adapted to the department in question.
- Accurate blood pressure checks in as little as 15 seconds.
- BP average functionality to assess blood pressure levels over time.
- A range of temperature options.
Learn more about the benefits of choosing the Mindray VS9.
5) Mindray Accutorr 3
Hospitals and larger patient care facilities often require lightweight, portable spot-check monitors, particularly for use in low-acuity areas of their facility. The Mindray Accutorr 3 serves this purpose excellently.
Consider some of its best features:
- Whether carrying it by its handle or rolling it on its stand, this monitor is very easy to move from bed to bed.
- The touchpad user interface is simple, clear, and intuitive.
- It offers direct export of patient vital signs into electronic medical records (EMR).
As you look for a compact, transportable monitoring solution, the Mindray Accutorr 3 may be the best option. Learn more by browsing our catalog.
Get the Vital Signs Monitoring Equipment You Need for Your Practice
In order to effectively care for patients, your practice depends on reliable vital sign monitoring equipment. At HampMED, we are pleased to provide top-of-the-line options from the healthcare industry’s most trusted brands. We invite you to explore all of the options available in our catalog, or to contact us directly with any questions about specific vital sign monitoring needs.