In stock! Usually ships within 24 hours.
Stryker Gaymar Medi-Therm III- RefurbishedPatient Warming System
Gaymar Meditherm III Features
The Medi-Therm III Hyper/Hypothermia machine provides a means of regulating patient temperature by supplying temperature-controlled water through a connector hose to a Gaymar Hyper/Hypothermia blanket.The companion blanket provides the interface for heating or cooling the patient. A patient probe senses patient temperature.
Gaymar Meditherm III Specifications
- Size: 37 in. high x 18-3/4 in. deep x 14 in. wide (94.0 cm high x 47.6 cm deep x 35.6 cm wide)
- Weight: 141 lb (full); 121 lb (empty); shipping wt,136 lb - 64.0 kg (full); 54.9 kg (empty); shipping wt, 61.7 kg
- Normal Reservoir: Operating Volume Approximately 10 quarts (9-1/2 liters) distilled water
- Operating Ambient: Temperature Range 60°F to 90°F (15.6°C to 32.2°C)
- Dead Head Pressure: 9.0 psi max (62 kPa max)
- Flow: 16 gph [gallons per hour] 60.6 liters/hour) - 12 gph [gallons per hour] (45.4 liters/hour)