In stock! Usually ships within 24 hours.
Compact and lightweight, the ELI 250c Electrocardiograph provides comprehensive functionality in an easy-to-use, portable device. Multiple connectivity options ensure patient data transfers easily from the ECG to the location of your choice. Experience the benefits of bidirectional communication via internal modem, LAN or wireless LAN with Mortara's E-Scribe™ and Athena products, as well as third-party EMR, HIS, and PACS systems via XML, PDF and DICOM®. Best 10 technology helps you capture the best 10 seconds of ECG data from system memory, reducing the need for repeat ECGs. Wireless data acquisition helps increase workspace flexibility by gathering 12-lead data without the need for a tethered cable.
- High-res color display offers 12-lead ECG preview and post-acquisition review
- Choose between WAM™ wireless acquisition module or the AM12™ acquisition module
- VERITAS™ algorithm uses gender-specific, adult/ped criteria for interpretation
- Buttons for ECG acquisition, rhythm printing & ECG transmission/order retrieval
- Chest and limb lead reversal indicators alert clinician to possible errors
- Communicates with Mortara ECG Safe™ cloud-based service
- Supports pacemaker spike detection with 40,000 sps/channel data capture
- 1k sps/channel capture for signal assessment during analysis, display & printing