829 PROCEDURE CHAIR
The all-new MTI 829 Series Chairs are ADA Compliant in all base versions (standard, swivel or mobile) using the transfer support, providing easy patient ingress/egress, and equal access for patients and caregivers with disabilities.
Their soft and sleek design defines luxury and provides superior patient access with an ultra-thin backrest and easy access contoured base plate.
All 829 Chairs come equipped with SmartTech™. SmartTech™ is the combination of MTI’s Smart Controller™ and Smart Safety™ technology using a centralized computer controller that enhances safety, reduces energy consumption, and provides smoother movement, additional memory options, and more user preferences.
- Low Voltage Motors: power lift, back, tilt, foot & foot extension
- Height: 18.75”-39”*
- Width: 22”
- Backrest: tapered
- Patient Load Capacity: 725 lbs.
- Controls: foot & hand
- Programmable Buttons: 4 dynamic user-programmable positions
- Home Button: programmable & ADA compliant home positions
- Headrest: oval articulating
- Removable Upholstery: seamless or designer
- Legrest: knee-break w/7″ power foot extension
- Optional Patient Arms: optional removable floating (compensating), seat rail or back rail mounted arms
Safety Standards: Listed to the following standards
IEC 60601-1:2005 Ed.3+A1;C1:2014, AAMI ES60601-1:2005+A1, CSA C22.2#60601-1:2014 Ed.3, IEC 60601-1-2:2014 Ed.4
- ADA Compliant Base: standard, optional 333° swivel or mobile
- Frame: all-steel
- G2 Accessories: multiple options (see details below)
*Height may vary depending on base selection
Patents 10632037, 7862123, 8480172, 9125495, 9782319
Additional Patents Pending