Simple because only one therapy cable is needed for defibrillation, cardioversion, and pacing. No separate 3 lead cable required. The OneStep™ Complete Resuscitation Electrode has built-in 3 leads in the pad, eliminating those extra steps if the patient needs to be paced immediately after resuscitation.
Smart due to the Real CPR Help used to coach to the proper compression rate and depth during CPR as well as See-Thru CPR to minimize pauses during CPR compressions. It’s the only monitor/defibrillator that recognizes the OneStep Pediatric electrode and automatically lowers the energy setting to 50J to prevent an accidental overdose of energy, and the unique pediatric algorithms that allow proper analysis of arrhythmias for younger patients.
Ready as the R Series conducts an automated self-test once a day. No need to do manual testing. Simply verify the green check mark is present during your shift check. ZOLL’s patented external pacing allows superior capture at lower mean thresholds, reducing muscle artifact and ensuring more patient comfort and tolerance.
The R Series uses event documentation via internal memory, as well as a removable compact flash card for easy data transfer and archiving. When used with CodeNet, ZOLL's PDA-based code data management system, the R Series communication capability makes record keeping a breeze. A WiFi-enabled option is also available.
Each ZOLL R Series Monitor/Defibrillator ships with the following options:
• Real CPR Help for ALS
• Code Readiness Testing System
• Rectilinear Biphasic Technology
• OneStep 3-Lead ECG Cable with AHA Color-Coded Lead Wires
• Advisory Defibrillation
• Built-In Test, Compact Flash, and USB Port
• Integrated A/C Power (120VAC/60 Hz)
• 5-Year Hospital Warranty
• 5.8 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery Sold Separately
• Expansion Pack - See-Thru-CPR Filter/Compression Index, OneStep System w/CPR Cable, Defib Mentor, and WiFi 802.11 (modem reqd)
• OneStep Pacing - OneStep Pacing Cable (also supports CPR), OneStep Cable Manager & ECG Leads